TOKYO, May 31 (Reuters) - Isuzu Motors Ltd said on Thursday it plans to raise its stake in its joint venture with Russia's Sollers to 45 percent from 29 percent to strengthen its presence in Russia's commercial vehicle market. Isuzu said in a release that it will buy part of Sollers' 66 percent stake in the venture. (Reporting by Mayumi Negishi; Editing by Michael Watson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu to raise stake in JV with Russia's Sollers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.