TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Japanese truckmaker Isuzu Motors Ltd said on Thursday it will recall some 48,000 trucks and buses due to a faulty lamp system that has triggered fires in three vehicles. In a report filed with the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Isuzu said it would recall 48,078 Giga and Forward trucks and Gala buses made between October 1996 and January 2000. The report did not indicate the cost of the recall or whether the defect was found on any exported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu recalls 48,000 vehicles for faulty lamps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642