TOKYO, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd said on Monday it plans to issue 30 billion yen ($278.1 million) in convertible bonds to help fund capital expenditures and research and development. The yen-denominated convertible bonds will mature on January 6, 2008, and carry a coupon of 100 yen, Isuzu said in a statement. They will be issued on January 7. Nomura Trust & Banking Co Ltd, a unit of Nomura Holdings Inc , will lead manage the issue. Isuzu shares closed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu says to raise Y30 bln in CB issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.