TOKYO, Nov 15 (Reuters) - Isuzu Motors Ltd said on Tuesday that it plans to restart its Thai plant, halted due to a shortage of parts in the wake of flooding, on Nov. 21 instead of a previously stated Nov. 18. It said that output would depend on parts supply and logistics. (Reporting by Mayumi Negishi)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu says to restart Thai plant on Nov 21" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.