HONG KONG, June 27 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd. said on Monday it had received acceptance for more than double the number of shares it planned to buy in Chinese partner Qingling Motors . Isuzu will buy a total of 324.96 million Qingling shares or 13.09 percent of Qingling's entire issued share capital after getting valid acceptances of 820 million shares, it said in a statement. Isuzu announced in May that it would pay HK$624 million (US$80 million), or HK$1.92 per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu's offer to buy Qingling shares well-received" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.