MILAN, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Italian market regulator Consob said on Tuesday it had set a 4.40 euros per share price for a buyout of shares in car design firm Italdesign Giugiaro SpA which were not tendered in an earlier takeover bid. In June, Italdesign-Giugiaro's controlling families offered 4.40 euros per share in a full takeover bid aimed at delisting the company and merging it with their Wide Design takeover vehicle. They ended up with 93.03 percent of Italdesign's capital. Consob ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italdesign-Giugiaro buyout set at 4.4 euros/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642