MILAN, May 30 (Reuters) - Italian car design firm Italdesign-Giugiaro will run an offer to buy out minority shareholders from June 3 to June 23, the bidders said in a newspaper announcement on Friday. Italdesign-Giugiaro's controlling families said in April they would pay 4.40 euros per share in a full takeover bid which company sources said was aimed at freeing the firm to move faster without the constraint of passing things by shareholders. The bid will be considered successful if ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italdesign-Giugiaro says buyout to run June 3-23" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.