MILAN, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Italian utility Italenergia said on Friday it had raised 829.6 million euros from a new 2002-2007 bond, part of a plan to raise 4.0 billion euros to fund a major restructuring and growth in Italy's energy market. Italenergia said part of a greenshoe, or overallotment option, had been used. The bond, without greenshoe, was 810 million euros.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italenergia 5-yr bond 829.6 mln euros subscribed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.