TURIN, June 28 (Reuters) - Shareholders in Italian power holding Italenergia, including carmaker Fiat and Electricite de France [EDF.UL], on Friday approved a plan to merge the company into its power affiliate Edison . The plan was announced in May along with a capital increase and bond issue to strengthen Edison's role as Italy's number two power company and was approved by Edison shareholders on Thursday. The merger will not take place before November. Italenergia shareholders also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italenergia shareholders approve Edison merger plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.