ROME, Sept 27 (Reuters) - New car regsitrations in Italy should total 1.9 million in 2010, below the average of 2.25 million seen over the past 10 years, Eugenio Razelli, the head of ANFIA, the Italian auto industry association said on Monday. (Reporting by Alberto Sisto, writing by James Mackenzie)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian auto assn sees 1.9 mln registrations in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.