MILAN, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Italian lubricants company Selenia FL has become the latest European company to put its IPO plans on hold, delaying a public offering due to slack demand from investors, a financial source said on Tuesday. Selenia, which describes itself as Europe's largest independent lubricants company with a turnover of nearly 500 million euros last year, had planned to launch its initial public offering (IPO) by August 30. But the company is now looking at a later date in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian lubricants firm Selenia delays IPO-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.