TURIN, Italy, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Italian auto sales in October are seen down about 20 percent from last year, Filippo Pavan Bernacchi, chairman of the Federauto car dealers association, told Reuters on Friday. "The registration data as of last night showed a drop of 30 percent in individual sales and a rise of 8 percent in sales to companies. So we can estimate an overall market drop of 20 to 22 percent," he said. Italian car sales fell 18.89 percent last month as the end of government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Oct car sales seen down 20 pct-dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.