* Some of Italy's best-known brands based in quake area * Quake region has fourth-highest GDP in Italy * Economy already struggling with many jobless, austerity, recession By Steve Scherer ROME, May 29 (Reuters) - The second powerful earthquake to hit Italy in little over a week has carved a swathe of destruction across one of the country's richest and most productive regions and given a fresh headache to an economy already deep in recession. Emilia Romagna, the northern region hit by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian quakes rock wealthy region, national economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.