MILAN, April 28 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FIAT Chrysler Group LLC, which is managed by Italian automaker Fiat, plans to launch a deal on Wednesday to repay more than $7 billion in government loans stemming from its 2009 bailout, four people familiar with the matter said. [ID:nWEN1999] * PARMALAT French dairy group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on April 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642