MILAN, April 30 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FIAT U.S. President Barack Obama said he was hoping a merger would be worked out between U.S. automaker Chrysler LLC and Italy's Fiat but said he is not sure the deal will get done. [ID:nWBT011162] The U.S. government has set an April 30 deadline for an agreement between the two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on April 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.