MILAN, Aug 21 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FIAT The car maker has agreed to build a 1.8 billion yuan ($263 million) engine plant in southwestern China's Chongqing municipality with annual capacity of 100,000 units, Chongqing's economic planning agency said early on Thursday. For a story, double click on [nSHA316147]. * ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Aug 21" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.