MILAN, Aug 25 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). ALITALIA Italy's latest plan to rescue Alitalia includes seeking bankruptcy protection for its troubled units before resuming the hunt for a foreign partner, a political source said on Friday, ahead of a crucial week for the stricken airline. For a story, double click on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Aug 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.