MILAN, Aug 28 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). INTESA SANPAOLO The bank, Italy's second-biggest by market value, will report second-quarter results, likely in the early afternoon. A conference call is scheduled for 1330 GMT. The bank is expected to post a fall in net profit, according to a Reuters poll. [ID:nL0638056] TELECOM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Aug 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.