MILAN, Aug 23 (Reuters) - The following Italian stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday. FIAT /GM General Motors Corp said on Thursday it is no longer interested in buying a 51-percent stake in Fidis, the customer financing arm of partner Fiat. Fiat's creditor banks have said if no other buyer comes forward, they will buy the Fidis stake -- worth about one billion euros, according to financial sources. For a story click on [nL22317729] Hopa, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian stocks - Factors to watch on August 23" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.