MILAN, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The following Italian stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday. FIAT Alessandro Barberis, Fiat's new CEO, on Tuesday painted a bleak market outlook for 2003, saying a recovery may only come at the end of next year, but he pledged the carmaker would stick to its current anti-crisis plan. For a story click on [nL17108936] General Motors Corp, struggling to return its European automotive operations to profitability, would save ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian stocks - Factors to watch on Dec 18" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.