MILAN, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FIAT Chrysler, in which Fiat has 20 percent, will build a small Fiat-developed engine starting in late 2010 as it rushes to bring out a new generation of fuel-efficient small cars crucial for its turnaround. [ID:nN17175817] MEDIASET The government on Thursday approved a law ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Dec 18" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642