MILAN, Dec 22 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FONDIARIA-SAI The insurer has reached a binding agreement to sell its farming property "Cascina Veneria" for 40 million euros, the company said on Tuesday. [ID:nWEA8732] INTESA SANPAOLO Chairman Giovanni Bazoli said on Tuesday he did not expect at the moment any capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Dec 22" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642