MILAN, Dec 28 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). After hours trading is shut on Monday. The market last traded on Wednesday, December 23. FIAT Venezuala's President Hugo Chavez has threatened to expel Japanese carmaker Toyota and would do the same with other Asian and U.S. auto companies operating in Venezuala if they failed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Dec 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.