MILAN, Feb 1 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FIAT Italy's government has received seven proposals for a factory in Sicily that car maker Fiat plans to close, providing hope for workers facing an uncertain future there, a Fiat union source said on Friday. [ID:LDE60S221] Private equity fund Cape Natixis, chaired by Simone Cimino ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Feb 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642