MILAN, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FIAT (FIA.MI> The automaker pointed to slowing sales growth in its key Brazilian market on Thursday and said taking a majority stake in a rebounding Chrysler was not imminent. [ID:nLDE70Q1DL] * Fiat is aiming to raise its stake in Chrysler to 35 percent in 2011 and will decide in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642