MILAN, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FINMECCANICA The aerospace group gave its forecasts for 2009 and 2010 revenues and earnings [ID:nWEB7243] [ID:nWEB7242]. The group said it believes it will be able to pay the same dividend this year as last year. TELECOM ITALIA The telecoms group is trying to delay the sale of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642