MILAN, July 26 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FIAT The car maker should keep its pledge to boost Italian production, Italy's labour minister told Il Messaggero on Sunday. He has summoned the company and trade unions for talks on Wednesday on Fiat's decision to move production of some of its models to Serbia. [ID:nLDE66O016] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on July 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642