MILAN, June 1 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). INDICES Milan's indices change from today to reflect the new provider, the FTSE Group. Main index changes are the all-share index and the FTSE Mib index . After-hours trading is closed for a public holiday. FIAT Germany agreed a deal with Canadian auto parts group Magna , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on June 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.