MILAN, June 22 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FIAT Fiat's plan for reconverting its Termini Imerese plant in Sicily away from car production as of 2012 is unacceptable, Il Messaggero said on Saturday, citing a Fiom trade union representative. Workers at the plant will meet on Monday to discuss the situation, it said. INTESA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on June 22" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642