MILAN, June 23 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). INTESA SANPAOLO French bank Credit Agricole should have part of its voting rights in the bank frozen, another key Intesa shareholder told Reuters in an interview. [ID:nLM331932] Intesa's wholly owned Hungarian unit, CIB, said it would increase its capital by nearly $209 million. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on June 23" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.