MILAN, June 29 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). PARMALAT France's Lactalis took control of its dairy rival's board on Tuesday in a crucial step towards creating the world's biggest milk group, after defeating Italian attempts to thwart a foreign takeover. [ID:nLDE75R1RW] INTESA SANPAOLO Italy's biggest retail bank is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on June 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.