The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). ENI Eni has agreed to sell its 3.5 billion euro ($4.65 billion) stake in Portuguese energy company Galp Energia in phases as it moves to shift its focus to developing large upstream oil and gas development. TELECOM ITALIA Italy's biggest telecom player Telecom Italia posted a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian stocks - Factors to watch on March 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.