MILAN, March 31 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). ALITALIA Air France discusses its buyout offer with Alitalia unions. Air France-KLM on Friday agreed to take on an extra 12 percent of Alitalia's ground service workers, but unions fighting its bid for the ailing Italian carrier rejected the concession as inadequate. For a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on March 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.