MILAN, March 31 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FIAT The car maker said it would invest 700 million euros at its Pomigliano plant near Naples to ready it for producing the Panda model. Fiat said the launch of the new Panda was planned for the second half of 2011. Italian car sales are likely to show an increase of 16 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on March 31" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642