MILAN, May 28 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FIAT , OPEL , MAGNA The fate of German carmaker Opel hung in the balance after marathon talks on shielding it from the looming bankruptcy of its U.S. parent General Motors ended without a deal. A bidding battle for Opel has narrowed to a two-way race between Fiat and Canadian auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on May 28" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.