MILAN, May 29 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FIAT * Italian automaker reaffirms interest in General Motors' Opel, but CEO says more cannot be asked. [ID:nMAT009631] Chrysler CEO Robert Nardelli told a bankruptcy court on Thursday that he expected the sale of most of the company's assets to a group that includes Fiat to close on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on May 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.