MILAN, Nov 1 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). No after-hours trading because of a public holiday. PREMAFIN , MEDIOBANCA Antitrust authorities may question Groupama's agreement to buy a large minority stake in insurer Fondiaria-SAI's holding company Premafin because of strict shareholding ties with investment bank Mediobanca, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642