MILAN, Nov 19 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). * ENI Kazakhstan said on Friday it suspects Eni-owned Italian energy giant Agip of a $110-million fraud committed while operating the Central Asian nation's largest oil project Kashagan. [ID:nLDE6AI020] * CIR The group is considering setting up a series of real estate funds to help ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 19" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.