MILAN, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FERRERO The Hershey Trust, the charitable trust that is the major shareholder of Hershey Co , has sought the approval of the Pennsylvania attorney general for a potential $17 billion bid for British confectioner Cadbury , the Wall Street Journal said. Italy's Ferrero and Hershey ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642