MILAN, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The following Italian stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday. ENI , ITALGAS Eni said it would offer 13 euros per share for Italgas stock it does not already own in a deal worth up to 2.5 billion euros. It would then ask for Italgas, a gas distribution company, to be delisted. Italgas closed at 11.31 euros on Monday. For a story click on [nL25576698] FIAT The loss-making industrial group agreed to delay plans to lay off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642