The following factors could affect Italian markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). DEBT Italy and Spain have not asked to be rescued by the International Monetary Fund, the head of the lender said on Monday as she urged European leaders to quickly solve the region's festering debt crisis. UNICREDIT An Italian court has annulled the seizure of assets at Italy's biggest bank UniCredit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642