MILAN, Nov 30 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). FIAT Fiat has signed a deal with Opel to supply at least 250,000 units of a new light van from a Turkish plant the Italian carmaker jointly operates with Koc Holding under the Tofas venture. [ID:nLDE6AS26E] The group's CEO Sergio Marchionne said on Monday he expects to reach an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Nov 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.