MILAN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). * UNICREDIT Carimonte is favourable to subscribing to the bank's capital increase, its chairman was quoted as saying by Corriere della Sera, adding that Carimonte's shareholder Fondazione Modena might take part of Carimonte's subscription rights. * TELECOM ITALIA The Telco group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Oct 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642