MILAN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following Italian stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday. AUTOSTRADE Edizione Holding will defend Europe's biggest road operator Autostrade , the subject of recent takeover speculation, "with all the weapons at its disposal", its chairman, Gilberto Benetton told Reuters on Thursday. For a story click on [nL26292537] FIAT , General Motors Struggling automaker Fiat confirmed on Thursday it expected its car division to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian stocks - Factors to watch on Sept 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.