MILAN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The following factors could affect Italian markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy. New items are marked with (*). UNICREDIT UniCredit is aiming to identify a new Chief Executive Officer in time for the next board meeting on Sept. 30 with Andrea Orcel as front runner, newspapers said on Saturday. Current retail division head Roberto Nicastro could be given the role of managing director, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Stocks - Factors to watch on Sept 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.