FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - German engine maker Deutz AG said on Tuesday Italian tractor maker Same Deutz-Fahr would buy all the shares in a capital increase which would add 68.7 million euros ($78.9 million) in equity. Deutz said in a statement the minimum offer price for the stock was 2.56 euros, and said that its major shareholders Deutsche Bank and Volvo had agreed not to exercise their subscription rights. It also said Deutsche Bank had sold its convertible profit participation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian tractor firm to take stake in Deutz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642