MILAN, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Iveco, an Italian truckmaker owned by Fiat , is suing one of its Chinese partners, alleging that it funnelled funds from their joint venture which has had to halt production, the company said in a statement. Iveco has accused Changzhou Changjiang Bus Group Co Ltd (CBC) of taking more than 122.58 million yuan ($15.13 million) from the joint venture, said the statement, which was issued in China. "The loss of funds has left the company in financial difficulties ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian truckmaker Iveco sues Chinese JV partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.