By Gianni Montani and Christian Plumb TURIN, May 29 (Reuters) - Fiat chairman Umberto Agnelli is to be buried on Saturday, leaving behind a big question mark over the future of Italy's last mass market car maker. Agnelli's body was due to lie in state at the Fiat archive and museum in the company's home city as friends, family and colleagues remembered the reserved, finance-minded brother of the more charismatic ex-Fiat boss Gianni Agnelli. A funeral at the private estate of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italians to pay last respects to Fiat's Agnelli" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642