TURIN, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Giovanni Agnelli, Italian patriarch and honorary chairman of struggling carmaker Fiat , has died, his family confirmed on Friday. "Giovanni Agnelli died in his house in Turin after months of illness," the family said in a short statement. Agnelli, widely known as Gianni, had been suffering from prostate cancer. "His wife Marelli and daughter Margherita and her family were present," the statement said. A private funeral will take place at their home at Villar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Agnelli family confirms Gianni Agnelli dead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.