TURIN, Italy, April 26 (Reuters) - New car sales in Italy rose to about 205,000 vehicles in April from 182,000 in the same month last year, industry sources said on Monday. "The market's recovery is holding, April is going quite well," said one of the sources, adding the year-ago sales number had been depressed by the end of government tax incentives for new car purchases. The sources said the figures would not yet show the effect of a work stoppage at Fiat's Melfi factory which has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy April car sales seen rising to 205,000-srcs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.