MILAN, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Italy's biggest toll-road operator, Autostrade , said on Monday it would hike tariffs by 1.52 percent as of the start of next year if a government committee approves the move. Autostrade shares have lost about 2.4 percent of their value over the past month partially on concerns that the government body might not approve the tariff hike, which would have a negative effect on the company's revenues. Autostrade said in a statement it had agreed the hike, needed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Autostrade aims to hike tariffs 1.5 pct Jan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642