* Fiat to close Sicilian Termini Imerese plant in 2011 * Luxury car-maker De Tomaso says committed to project MILAN, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Italy is backing a plan by luxury carmaker De Tomaso to take over the Termini Imerese plant, which Fiat SpA will close next year, Italy's Minister for Economic Development Paolo Romani said. Romani told reporters on Friday the plan would not change the function of the Sicilian site and would allow current staff to be retained. "The government had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy backs De Tomaso taking over T.Imerese plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.